DEVELOPEMENTS AND GROWTH PLANS IN THIS DISTRICT THAT MAKES YOUR INVESTMENT GROW
World bank in its study has declared that A.P. is the second most suitable state in India to set up industries. It says that the single desk for all approvals and online application/registration system is very good. Gujarat comes first with 71.14 points and A.P. gets 70.12.
A.P. acheives9.72% growth in first quarter. This compares well with national average of 7.1%
Korean Ambasodor mr. Jhon Gue Li says in a conference held at Vizag that Korea is keen to invest in A.P.
Vizayanagaram: Geological survey of India (GSI) confirms availability of Manganese in 2 lakh acres. This is spread over the three districts of Vizayanagaram (Mostly in 150 villages spread over 11 manadalams.), Srikakulam ( 25 villages in 2 manadalams) and visakhapatnam( 2 villages only). Government planning to call for c bids from international companies.
- Centre approves two metro projects. With 6796 cr project for Vijayawada and 13000 cr project for Visakhapatnam
- Natco plans to invest 120 cr in formulation unit near Vizag.
- Balmaer Lauri plans to invest 220 cr in logistic park at vizag. This Hub will be located close to Visakhapatnam port.
- IIM is coming up in 370 acres At Ghambiram in Ananadapuram mandalam.
- Vasudha Pharma Chem is planning a chemical manufacturing project in Village Atchutapuram, dist. Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- A green coke-cum-calcination facility has been proposed by Sanvira Industries in Visakhapatnam. It will have a co-generation capacity of 25 MW. The estimated cost of the project will be Rs 360 crore.
- The port city of Vizag, which would be developed as financial hub, will have an IIM, IIIT, a tribal varsity and an Institute of Petroleum.
- Visakhapatnam International Airport
- VCIC Industrial Node
- Metro Rail
- Indian Institute of Management
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Mega IT hub
- Electronics manufacturing hub
- Innovation and incubation hub
- Food park
- Exhibition cum convention centre
- Gangavaram LNG Terminal
- Railway Zone
WHAT GOES ON AT VISAKHA TODAY
Prices of properties in all locations of Visakhapatnam, Vijayanagaram and Srikakulam which are going to be a major growth center in coastal andhra pradesh are zooming upwards ever since the IT policy for this area is anounced.Pharma city and Volkswagon are adding spice to this.
Greater Visakha is coming up with all areas comprising suburban areas around visakha like Gajuwaka, Pendurthi, Bhimli, Madhurawada, Anandapuram and upto Tagarapuvalasa ares.
The impetus for growth is the confusing picture of future of Telngana and Hyderabad. Investors should decide to invest now.
BUT TAKE YOUR DECISION CAUTIOUSLY AND GO AHEAD. VGT HOLDS GREAT FUTURE AND JUDGED BY MANY AS THE NEXT HUB OF GROWTH . YOUR INVESTMENT WILL BE SAFE AND GROW FAST. BUT CAUTION FIRST. SCRUTINISE WELL BEFORE MAKING ANY DEAL. WE WILL HELP.